American Marking Inc. offers a full line of stamping, marking & coding inks allowing you the ability to place your mark on virtually any type of surface. We accomodate Government and Military specifications concerning inks. Our products include dye inks for non-porous surfaces, water based stamp pad inks, pigment inks for non-porous surfaces, stenciling inks and much more.
The Aero Brand/Iimak Inks product catalog can be found by clicking on the “Products" link shown above!
Iimak/Aero brand inks are RoHS Compliant and are fully SDS Compliant!
Imprints made with ALL IIMAK inks are compliant with FDA 21CFR Compliant as well as (FSIS)
of the USDA, when the imprint is on the OUTSIDE of the package or carton.
Double Click on the Inks Item# to select and obtain its S.D.S. & Product Spec sheet!
All Iimak/Aero brand Thinners are listed in the first two Items in Gallon and Quarts below!
Please note that there is a seperate minimum order requirement of $110.00 for the Iimak/Aero Brand Inks!
These inks are designated with a (#) sign prefix in the Item number!
- Applications requiring a high degree of Permanency
- Superior adhesion
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, MEK, alcohol, TCE, flux removers, salt, acid, and alkali
- Designed for rubber stamping and offset printing
- Inks for spraying & color coding non–porous surfaces
- Included are Hi-temp, water and/or detergent removable, UV and water resistant inks
Please Note: JS series ink is sold only in 4 Gal/Ctn per Color! Shipped via truck line only
- High purity inks for safely marking nuclear pipes and vessels.
- Welding operations, automotive plants & aircraft industries can also benefit from them.
- Will not contaminate or adversely affect the surfaces being marked.
- Applied by direct or offset machine or by rubber stamp from a thin draw down.
- This ink is very stable, medium drying, with excellent color development.
- Paste inks can be applied to paper, plastic, glass and metal and are suitable for bottom coding.
- Meets: A-A-208b Type IV, Formerly TT-I-1795a.